Buy AM-5G16-120 Ubiquiti antenna 5GHz airMAX 120° Sector 16dBi from Hubtechshop, Nairobi Kenya.
The Ubiquiti AM-5G16-120 airMAX Sector Antenna is a carrier-class 2×2 dual-polarity MIMO sector antenna that was designed to seamlessly integrate with Rocket radios (Rocket sold separately).On the right is one example of how the airMAX Sector Antenna can be deployed in a Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) network.
Quick Product specifications:
• Frequency Range 5.10-5.90 GHz
• Gain 15.0-16.0dBi
• Dual Linear Polarization
• 22dB min cross-pol Isolation
• Max VSWR: 1.5:1
• Hpol Beamwidth (6dB) 137 deg.
• Vpol Beamwidth (6dB) 118 deg.
• Elevation Beamwidth 8 deg.
• Electrical Downtilt 4 deg.
• EN 302 326 DN2 ETSI
• Dimensions 14.5×2.5×1.6in (367x63x41mm) diameter
• Weight 2.4lbs (1.1kg)
• 120 mph wind Loading 120 mph
Flexibility – To support your specific application, the airMAX Sector Antenna is available in 5 GHz
High Performance – Highly resistant to noise interference, the airMAX Sector Antenna provides superior gain and beam performance for high-capacity, multipoint networks.
Durable Construction – Each airMAX Sector Antenna is designed with robust mechanical design for outdoor application use.
Plug and Play Integration – Every airMAX Sector Antenna has a built-in Rocket mount, so installation requires no special tools. Snap the Rocket securely into place and mount the antenna; you then have the optimal combination of Rocket radio and airMAX Sector Antenna for your application.
Pair the Rocket radio with the airMAX Sector Antenna to create a powerful basestation. This versatile combination gives network architects unparalleled flexibility and convenience
• Sector antenna
• Antenna bracket with the Rocket fast mount (for the airMAX base station model only)
• Pole brackets, bolts, washers and nuts
• RF jumper cables (weatherproof)