Garrett PD 6500i Enhanced Pinpoint Walk-Through Metal Detector
Garrett PD 6500i Enhanced Pinpoint Walk-Through Metal Detector, 33 Pinpoint Zones, TSA Certified
About Garrett PD 6500i Enhanced Pinpoint Walk-Through Metal Detector
The Garrett PD 6500i 30″ Walk-Through Metal Detector is the industry leader with superior pinpoint technology and unmatched discrimination features. It is designed for maximum patron output without compromising security, the PD 6500i offers exclusive multiple targets pinpointing with 33 distinct zones for full target coverage on the left, center and right side of the body from head to toe.
Garrett PD 6500i Enhanced Pinpoint Walk-Through Metal Detector Features
- Pinpoint zones to precisely identify multiple target locations from head to toe on the left, center and right sides of the body.
- Standard programs for security application versatility.
- Dual detection: with transmitters and receivers in each panel, the PD 6500i is the equivalent of two detectors in one. By scanning from both sides, the PD 6500i provides superior detection, uniformity and performance.
- Advanced broadband detection technology provides superior target analysis, ferrous and non-ferrous weapons detection, discrimination and higher throughput.
- Directional counter with four settings for counting (forward, reverse, subtract in reverse and bi-directional).
- Superior versatility: selectable settings designed for airports, courthouses, prisons, schools, facilities, special events, mass transit, loss prevention and many other applications.
- Networking ability: CMA provides networking, remote control, monitoring, data analysis and group management.
- Meets IP55 standards for moisture and foreign matte protection.
- Pacing lights at the entrance display universal “wait” and “proceed” symbols for traffic control.
- Programs: Twenty-one (21) independent programs designed to meet all installation- specific requirements including ECAC requirements for European airports and TSA requirements for U.S. airports.
- Interference Suppression: Advanced analog and digital filtering-as well as adjustable operating frequencies-eliminate the potential effects from x-ray units, radios and other electrical interference sources.
- Directional Counter: Counter tracks the number of patrons that have passed through the detector, the direction of patrons, the number of alarms and calculates alarm percentage. Four directional count settings (forward, reverse, subtraction reverse and bi-directional.
- Random Alarm Feature: Provides ability to randomly alarm on a selected percentage of non-alarming persons; adjustable from 0 to 50 percent.
- Alarms: Audible tone and volume adjustable. Bright LED visual alarm.
- Tamper-Proof: All settings are secured with a key lock and two levels of access codes. Further security is accomplished with a cabinet lock which prevents unauthorized access to physical cables, connectors and electronics
Entry pacing lights allow smooth efficient traffic to flow through with easy-to-view symbols. The PD 6500i Walk-Through Metal Detector is easy to install for quick setup and has audible and visual LED lights that signal when a target has been detected.