Buy Giganet Category 6 FTP Outdoor Cable Cat 6 From Hubtechshop
The Giganet Cabling Solutions products have been designed and manufactured to top international quality standards
for end-to-end Category 6 cabling installations in both horizontal and backbone areas. The Giganet Category 6 FTP Outdoor Cable are manufactured and tested to the TIA‐568‐C.2, EN50173‐1 and ISO/IEC 11801 Category 6 specifications. Each cable consists of 8 colour coded 23AWG polyethylene insulated, solid bare copper, conductors. These are twisted together to form 4 pairs with varying lay lengths.
These pairs are then formed around a central ‘X’ shaped polyethylene filler. This filler assists in maintaining and enhancing the cables performance. A clear Mylar tape is then wrapped around this unit and a foil tape screen with 24AWG drain wire applied.
The foil screen provides protection from Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) which can occur when data is transmitted at high frequencies.
Giganet Cat 6 FTP outdoor cable Applications
- Fast Ethernet(IEEE802.3)
- 100Vg-AnyLAN(IEEE 802.12)
- Token Ring(IEEE 802.5)
- TP-PMD(ANSI X3T9.5)
- 100Base-T Ethernet(IEEE 802.3u)
- 155/622 Mbps 1.2/ 2.4 Gbps ATM
- 1000Base-T Ethernet
- 550 MHz Broadband video
- Twisted Pair Colors
Pair 1 > blue, white/blue ring.
Pair 2 > orange, white/orange ring
Pair 3 > green, white/green ring
Pair 4 > brown, white/brown ring
- Insulation Material: PE foam
- Core diameter : 1.64 ± 0.05mm
- Number of pairs : 4 pairs
- Portfolio: four pairs of twisted mountain of a round wire.
- Each pair twisted pair is wrapped in aluminum foil cover isolator , then all four are surrounded by a copper braid
- Jacket Material :PVC
- Wire diameter: 7.7mm 0.2mm
- Flame rating: CM
- Color: Gray
- Coat Elongation: min 100%
- Coat tensile strength : min 1500psi
- Outside is 240 hours 1000C aging elongation retention : 70%
- After the outside is 240 hours 1000C aging tensile residual rate : 65%
- Characteristic impedance:100 Ohm 15%
- Conductor resistance (Max.) : 66.7 Ohm/Km at 200C
- Resistance unbalance (Max.) : 5% MAX./100m
- Mutual coupling capacitance: nom 13.6pf/ft
- Insulation resistance (Min.): 100M ohm/km
- Withstand voltage: 30V
- Temperature: 600C