Grandstream DP750 DECT VoIP Base Station Hubtech Shop.
Grandstream DP750 DECT VoIP Base Station can pair up to five DP720 DECT Cordless HD Handsets, DP750 DECT VoIP Base Station offers mobility to users in both business and residential settings.
DP750 Grandstream DECT base supports a range of up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors.
Grandstream DP750 DECT base can handle up to 10 SIP accounts and 4 concurrent calls and features 3-way voice conferencing full HD audio and PoE.
DP750 DECT base supports a variety of auto-provisioning methods, s well as TLS/SRTP/HTTPS encryption security.
Grandstream DP750 can be paired with the DP720 handsets to create a cordless VoIP solution. With a shared SIP account on all handsets, users can enjoy seamless unified features that will allow them to answer all calls regardless of location.
Grandstream users can take advantage of flexible Ring Group options when multiple handsets share the same SIP account: Circular Mode: all phones ring sequentially from the phone next to the one that answered lastLinear Mode: all phones ring sequentially in the predesignated order Parallel Mode:
Grandstream DP750 all phones ring concurrently and after one phone answers, the remaining available phones can make new calls Shared Mode all phones ring concurrently and always share the same line similar to analog phonesDP750 can be paired with the DP720 handsets to create a cordless VoIP solution.
Grandstream DP750 base station with a shared SIP account on all handsets, users can enjoy seamless unified features that will allow them to answer all calls regardless of location.
Grandstream DP750 base station users can take advantage of flexible Ring Group options when multiple handsets share the same SIP account,
Grandstream DP750 base station all phones ring sequentially from the phone next to the one that answered last Linear Mode.
Grandstream DP750 base station all phones ring sequentially in the predesignated order Parallel Mode: all phones ring concurrently and after one phone answers, the remaining available phones can make new calls Shared Mode.
DP750 base station all phones ring concurrently and always share the same line similar to analog phones
Grandstream DP750 – Technical Specifications
Specifications Grandstream DP 750:
- Telephony Standard: DECT
- Frequency bands:
1880 – 1900 MHz (Europe) 1920 – 1930 MHz (USA)
1910 – 1920 MHz (Brazil), 1786 – 1792 MHz (Korea)
1893 – 1906 MHz (Japan), 1880 – 1895 MHz (Taiwan)
- Number of channels: 10 (Europe), 5 (US, Brazil or Japan), 3 (Korea), 8 (Taiwan)
- Range: up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors
- 5 LED indicators: power, network, registration, call, DECT
- Reset Button, Pairing / Paging button
- one 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port with PoE
Protocols / Standards
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR),
- DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP-MED, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPv6 (Pending)
- G.711µ/a-law, G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726-32, iLBC, G.722, OPUS, G.722.2/AMR-WB (special order),
- in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, PLC, AJB
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 QoS (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS)
- Split-level access control (user / admin)
- Authentication based on MD5 and MD5-sess algorithm
- Chinese Simple,
- Chinese Tradition,
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS
- Support TR-069, AES encrypted XML configuration file
- Supports up to 10 SIP accounts on the system
- Each handset can work with any SIP-Account
- Each SIP-account support any tube
- Flexible settings that allow multiple handsets to operate with the same SIP-Account
- Circular mode: all the phones are ringing sequentially, starting from the unit, which was accomplished last answered call
- Linear Mode: all the phones are ringing at a time in preset mode
- Parallel mode: all phones ring simultaneously, and after one of the phones answered, the other available phones can make new calls
- Common mode: all phones perform the same challenge (similar principle is used when working with analgovymi phones)
- Universal power adapter input voltage: AC 100-240V 50 / 60Hz; Output: 5VDC 1A; Connect Micro-USB;
- PoE: IEEE802.3af Class 1, 0.44W-3.84W
- The base station, power adapter, Ethernet cable, manual
- 28.5 x 130 x 90 мм
- Handset: 143 g; Universal Power Adapter: 50g; Box: 360g
Temperature and Humidity
- Operating temperature: -10º to14 to 122ºF);
- Storage temperature: -20º to 60ºC (-4 to 140ºF);
- Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- FCC Part 15D; 47 CFR 2.1093, Part 15B
- CE: EN60950; EN301489-1-6; EN301406; EN50566
- RCM: AS/NZS60950 (Pending)
DP750 base station
DP750 Grandstream base station
Grandstream base station price