High Tensile GALVANIZED HT WIRE 2.5mm 800m
High Tensile plain wire supplied on a 25kg coil. With 645 linear metres, the HT fencing line wire is used by professional fencing contractors that require an extra strength galvanised 12gauge line wire for stock fencing, chain link fencing or rabbit netting. During the wire manufactured, the wire is tensioned producing a wire with more strength than standard plain wire.
High Tensile Straining Line Wire:
- Manufactured from high tensile steel
- Galvanised for rust prevention
- 2.5mm steel wire / 12 gauge
- 25kg coil / 645 linear metres
- Ideal for straining and tensioning rabbit fences, stock fencing and field fences
- Easy to tension using tensioning tools or radisseurs
- Fixed to timber posts using galvanised U Nails / Galvanised Staples
We also stock a large range of standard plain line wire in various wire diameters and coil lengths.