Buy Panasonic KX-NS5110 Voip DSP card from Hubtechshop, Nairobi Kenya.
The Panasonic KX-NS5110 VoIP DSP Card is a VoIP DSP card with 63 voice channels for the Panasonic KX-NS500 and KX-NS700 telephone system. The card contains activated license for 4 IP proprietary telephone and supports codec G.711, G.722 and G.729A. It also supports T.38 fax transmission protocol. The VoIP DSP card increases DISA channels to 30. A maximum of one KX-NS5110 can be used with the Panasonic KX-NS700.
- 63 Channels VoIP DSP Card
- Supports Codec G.711, G.722 & G.729A
- Supports T.38 Fax Transmission Protocol
- Increases DISA Channels to 30
- Contains a License for 4 IP Phone Systems
- Conference & Unified Messaging
- Installed in DSP-Slot Base Unit
- External Lines of VoIP
- IP Extensions
– SIP & IP System
- Recording of Telephone Conversations
- IP DECT Antenna Connection
Works With The Following Systems:
- Panasonic KX-NS700