Panasonic KX-TDE600 Pure IP PBX communication systems.
Panasonic KX-TDE600 IP PBX
The KX-TDE600 OneNet Pure IP PBX is an advanced corporate communication systems providing IP telephony features and functionalities over both local and broadband IP networks
Empowered with the latest SIP technology and packed with extensive productivity applications, the KX-TDE600 OneNet IP-PBX
Is designed for a medium to large business up to 1100 users
The Panasonic KX-TDE600 OneNet builds on the “Pure IP PBX” converged model as in KX-TDE100 / 200 OneNet.
As an advanced communication platform for IP networking Environments, Supporting network as well as desktop SIP connectivity, the convergence ready KX-TDE OneNet products support a range of advanced IP telephones as well as digital extensions and ISDN trunks.
Built as a business application environment and bundled with important business telephony applications – the KX-TDE OneNet systems can easily address your business communication needs well into the 21st Century.
|Total Number of Trunks (Maximum)||640|
|Total Number of IP Trunks (Maximum)||64|
|Total Number of Legacy Trunks (Maximum)||640|
Targeting Medium to Large businesses, single site or multiple offices, the TDE600 OneNet is a welcome member to the family to support customer needs.
- Max CO Lines: 640
- Max Analog CO’s: 640
- Max VoIP (H.323) trunks: 32
- Max VoIP (SIP) trunks: 64
- Max Total Extensions: 992 (1152 with DXDP)*
*Even when Digital XDP is used, each shelf supports a maximum of 256 KX-DT300/KX-T7600 series
- Max Analog Proprietary Extensions: 320
- Max Single Line Telephones : 960
- Max Digital Proprietary extensions: 640 (DT300, T7600 series)
- Max IP Proprietary Phone extensions: 704
- Max SIP extensions: 128
- Multi-Cell Wireless Compatible: Yes
- Maximum Cell Stations (Antennas): 128
- Maximum Portable Handsets: 512
- Direct Station Select (DSS) Consoles: 64
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 16.3″ x 16.9″ x 10.6″ (per shelf)
- Weight: under 35 lbs (per shelf)