Buy Siemon Cat 6A 10G Patch Cord – 1M from Hubtech Limited at the Best Price
Siemon Cat 6A 10G 1M patch cord are constructed using standard category 7A S/FTP CM/LS0H cordage. While the cordage does not feature specific ruggedized properties. The patch cord is ideal for providing a 10Gb/s solution in ruggedized commercial environments where durability and protection against contamination and/or EMI/RFI are required.
The Z-MAX Cat 6A system is also the fastest, easiest and most reliable termination process, superior transmission consistency and customer focused usability, efficiency and ergonomics.
Siemon Cat 6A patch cord offers an innovative approach to connecting IP-enabled IoT and smart building devices. Siemon Cat 6A patch cord is developed specifically to deliver custom-length cables that can be terminated on site for quick direct connections to PoE LED lights, security cameras.
Siemon Cat 6A 10G 1M patch cord wireless access points, digital displays, distributed antenna systems (DAS), building automation controls and more, Z-PLUG exceeds all Category 6A performance requirements to easily support high-speed applications like 802.11ac Wi-Fi.
Siemon Cat 6A 10G 1M patch cord specifications
- Integral latch guard protects plug from snagging when pulling through pathways or cable managers
- Optional color clips enable a single cord part number to be custom colored coded
- Features a nominal OD of 0.22 in. (5.5 mm) for improved airflow and flexibility in high-density applications
- Jacket meets flame resistance requirements for both CM and LSOH
- Ultra slim boot further facilitates high-density patching
- High performance shielded construction for exceptional NEXT performance
- Internal load bar provides consistent terminations and ideal pair geometry
- Color Coding – Optional colored clips enable field color coding and can be easily snapped into place without having to disconnect cords
For more information check Siemon Cat 6A 10G