Buy Ubiquiti IS-5AC IsoStation 5AC Outdoor 5GHz 14dBi WiFi PoE Access Point from Hubtechshop, Nairobi Kenya.
The Ubiquiti IS-5AC IsoStation 5AC Outdoor 5GHz 14dBi WiFi PoE Access Point w/ Isolation Antenna (450Mbps+ AC) comes with a die-cast aluminium base and interchangeable antenna to bring increased performance to your network using technology that isolates beam communications between your devices. This Ubiquiti IsoStation 5AC delivers throughput speeds of up to 450+ Mbps and integrates a separate WiFi radio for fast and easy setup using your mobile device, making it versatile and cost-effective to deploy.
- Providing high throughout and innovative form factor for versatile deployment.
- Supports up to 450+ Mbps throughput – triple the throughput of standard airMAX.
- Intelligent QoS to allows priority assignment to voice/video for seamless streaming.
- Interchangeable antenna for improved beam-shaping for specific deployment.
- UMobile app provides instant accessibility to the airOS configuration interface.
- Integrates separate WiFi radio for fast and easy setup using mobile device.
- Diagnostic tools including RF diagnostics and airView spectrum analyser.
- Next-generation airMAX ac technology designed to boost advantages of TDMA protocol.
- Includes metal strap and mounting bracket for easy mounting and adjustment.
- Asymmetrical horn antennas designed for increased co-location performance.
Improved Noise Immunity
The Ubiquiti IS-5AC IsoStation 5AC provides high isolation solutions in fixed beamwidth increments through interchangeable horn antennas that have been optimized for an urban environment. The tailored antenna radiation patterns spatially filters both in-band and out-of-band spurious RF emissions to increase the noise immunity of the Ubiquiti IS-5AC IsoStation 5AC. This feature is especially important in an increasingly congested RF environment.
Advanced RF analytics
airMAX ac devices feature a multi-radio architecture to power a revolutionary RF analytics engine. An independent processor on the PCBA powers a second, dedicated radio, which persistently analyses the full 5 GHz spectrum and every received symbol to provide you with the most advanced RF analytics in the industry. airView allows you to identify noise signatures and plan your networks to minimise noise interference. airView performs the following functions:
- Constantly monitors environmental noise.
- Collects energy data points in real-time spectral views.
- Helps optimise channel selection, network design, and wireless performance.
Ubiquiti’s airMAX engine with custom IC dramatically improves TDMA latency and network scalability. The custom silicon provides hardware acceleration capabilities to the airMAX scheduler, to support the high data rates and dense modulation used in airMAX ac technology.
With flexible sectorization for optional antenna beamwidth, the horn antenna is interchangeable and improves beam-shaping for specific deployment and environment needs. The Ubiquiti IsoStation 5AC uses horn antenna sectors designed for increased co-location performance without sacrificing gain. Providing high throughput and an innovative form factor, the IsoStation 5AC is versatile and cost-effective to deploy.
Symmetrical horn antennas (30° and 45° versions) offer breakthrough scalability options for wireless systems. They are ideal for cluster sector installations with high co-location requirements. Unique beam performance and great co-location characteristics allow for a higher density of sectors than traditional sector technology. Asymmetrical Antennas Asymmetrical horn antennas (60° and 90° versions) are designed to have attenuated side lobes and extremely low back radiation. They offer best front-to-back ratio in the industry and the lowest side lobe radiation.
The Ubiquiti IS-5AC IsoStation 5AC integrates a separate WiFi radio for fast and easy setup using your mobile device. Accessing airOS via Wi-Fi The U Mobile App provides instant accessibility to the airOS configuration interface and can be downloaded from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android). UMobile allows you to set up, configure, and manage the IsoStation 5AC and offers various configuration options once you’re connected or logged in.
Standard warranty: 1-year
- With Horn 174 x 174 x 150 mm (6.85 x 6.85 x 5.91″)
- Without Horn 131 x 131 x 65 mm (5.16 x 5.16 x 2.56″)
- With Horn 725.7 g (1.6 lb)
- Without Horn 408.2 g (0.9 lb)
Max. Power Consumption
- 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter
- Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- 14 dBi
- 45° (Default Horn)
- (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- MIPS 74 Kc
- 64 MB DDR2
- (1) Power
- Wind Loading 36 N @ 200 km/h (8.09 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Wind Survivability 200 km/h (125 mph)
- ± 24 kV Contact/Air
- Operating Temperature -40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- FCC, IC, CE