Buy Yeastar Neogate TG1600 – 16 Port GSM VoIP Gateway from Hubtechshop, Nairobi Kenya
Yeastar Neogate TG1600 – 16 Port GSM VoIP Gateway is a VoIP GSM/CDMA/UMTS gateway with 2 channels providing GSM/CDMA/UMTS network connectivity for soft switches, and IP-PBXs.
Reduce Costs for SOHO
• Rich functionalities: A robust feature set that fulfills your various needs and cuts communication cost
• Easy management: Simple and intuitive Web-based configuration saves you loads of time
• Reliable performance: Stable with advanced hardware and software architecture
• Excellent interoperability: Interoperable with a broad list of softswitch, PBX, and IP-PBX like Elastix and Lync Serve
Yeastar TG1600 GSM Gateway Highlights:
- Cost Savings – Save phone bills tremendously with mobile-to-mobile calls and LCR.
- Back up – Work as a cost-effective backup when the landline network goes down.
- Easy to install – Everything can be easily set up in the Web based management interface.
- Easy to integrate – High compatibility with major IP PBX and softswitch brands (Asterisk, MS Lync, Trixbox, Elastix, FreeSWITCH, 3CX)
- IP server and SIP trunk supported, SIP peer mode supported
- Calling type: VoIP to GSM, GSM to VoIP
- GSM ports group manage, VoIP trunk group
- Real Open API protocol (based on Asterisk)
- IP blacklist, network attack alert, system logs
Yeastar TG1600 GSM Gateway Spec
- Number of GSM channels (Max): 16
- Network type: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Protocol: SIP (RFC3261),IAX2
- Transport Protocol: UDP,TCP,TLS,SRTP
- DTMF: RFC2833, SIP INFO, In-band
- Codec: G.711A/U law, G.722, G.723.1, G.726, G.729a.
- Echo Cancellation: ITU-T G.168 LEC
- LAN: 1 (10/100Mbps)
- Network: Static IP, DHCP Client, Firewall, VLAN, DDNS, QoS, OpenVPN
- NAT Traversal: Static NAT, STUN
- Size: 340x210x44mm
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 1.5A MAX
- Operation Range: 0° to 40°C, 32° to 104° F
- Storage Range: -20° to 65°C, 4° to 149° F
- Humidity: 10-90% non-condensing