“I guess there’s only two possible places ideas can come from. One is the outside: everything that happens to you and everything that you do in life. And the other is the inside part: your own personality and imagination, and no two people are alike, like fingerprints.” Lloyd Alexander
ZKTeco Access Control and time attendance solutions experts in kenya | Hubtech also offers, Installation, ZKTeco Training and equipment supplies in kenya and the lager east africa.
ZKTeco Access Control product line
ZKTeco Time Attendance Software Integration and Hardware product line
- Many businesses have challenges in managing and managing access to different areas in a business environment.These challenges can be
- Allowing only specific people to access specified areas i.e employees, contract labors such as cleaning crews and temporary users such as a visitor.
- Having clear audit reports with Time & Attendance records
- Getting Affordable and lasting solutions with support
Our ZKTeco Installation Solutions include but not limited to:
- Pure Standalone Access Control Solutions: Restricts access: Can be achieved through card, pin or biometric readers-Suitable where few users are involved and the concern is basically to restrict access with no need of having reports.
- Hybrid Access Control Solutions: Operates as standalone but allows for software-based management. Access by card, pin, finger-print or combinations. Allows for an easier upgrade from standalone to online.
- Online time attendance with SMS Notification solutions and Access Control Feature. Access readers can be linked to door controllers. System management can be through Lan or Internet based on existing infrastructure.
- Hotel Locks- to control hotel visitor hotel rooms facilities access and entry management and ensuring security and efficiency in managing guests access to their hotel rooms.
Why ZKTeco Access control/ Time attendance solution
- ZKTeco Access Control is quite simple and affordable for use at the business environment; a means of managing the access of people and vehicles, where appropriate, to buildings, car parks, vulnerable or sensitive areas, lifts, vending machines, and other electronic equipment.
- Entry control is also an important factor in the fight against crime, but at a time of economic difficulty and widespread international tension, it is even more important to be security conscious. It is essential that employees and their possession are protected in the workplace and that a company’s efforts in developing a new product, materials or processes are not wasted through industrial espionage or impaired by theft and vandalism.
- Controlled entry to buildings, blocks of flats and single domestic residences, eighter with or without video surveillance, can provide a real sense of security and peace of mind. Correctly designed installed and operated, a good access control system should provide a balance between security needs and freedom of movement for authorized personnel, enhancing rather than hindering the organization employing it.
- Face recognition
- Hand punch
- Smart Card
- Wireless locks
- Long range readers
- Active tags