Wondering where to buy Cisco Routers Switches Transceivers IP phones and DSP Module in Kenya products in Nairobi or elsewhere in Kenya?
We offer an incredible opportunity or you since technology is changing the world by connecting many devices and improving the work, how we live and play. No industry is immune. We offer Cisco Routers, Switches, Transceivers, IP phones and DSP Module in Kenya at competitive prices
For the best of Cisco products, call our Cisco shop in Nairobi or shop online and have your preferred product delivered to a pick-up location near you anywhere in Kenya. Brightsource is an authorized Cisco dealer in Nairobi Kenya with diverse collection of routers, switches, extenders, IP phones, PBX, attennas, access point and many more.
Cisco 881 ISR Router,
Cisco 881 ISR Router is an affordable router with important network services, it supports about 50 users when it is designed to provide the secure, reliable WAN connectivity for small offices and remote workers need. This series can offer small businesses and enterprise branches high performance, better security including firewall, encryption, and URL filtering through diverse WAN Connectivity including xDSL, Ethernet, 3G and 4G, and fiber. It can also offer machine-to-machine deployment.
This router offers concurrent broadband services over third-generation (3G), Ethernet as well as a variety of DSL technologies to give your business edge it needs to run smoothly. Wireless band 802.11n together with 3G connectivity offer both Local Area Network and Wide Area Network mobility.
The Cisco 881 provides the performance necessary to run concurrent services such as firewall, URL filtering, intrusion prevention, QoS features for optimizing voice and video applications.
Cisco 881 ISR router offers:-
- High performance for broadband access in small branch offices, small home offices as well as teleworkers remote sites.
- Improved collaborative services with secure analog, digital voice, and data communication
- Business continuity by offering WAN diversity through redundant WAN links
- Improved security including:
- Firewall – Protection for HTTP traffic, control for email and instant messaging (IM)
- Intrusion Prevention Systems –This is an inline, deep packet inspection feature that prevents a wide range of attacks on your network.
- Content filtering–This is a subscription-based integrated security solution that delivers category-based reputation rating, specific keyword blocking, and protection against adware, malware, spyware, and URL blocking.
- Site-to-site Remote access and dynamic VPN services: (Advanced encryption standard (AES), dynamic multipoint VPN (DMVPN), Secure sockets Layer (SSL) VPN and Group encrypted transport VPN with onboard acceleration.)
- Voice-enabling features such as:
- The popular Cisco Unified Communication Manager Express (5 User) – Features innovative key system and Private-Branch-Exchange (PBX) capabilities to meet the need of small and medium enterprises.
- For voice continuity, it features Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) for teleworkers and a small branch office.
- Cisco Unified Border Element (Cisco UBE) IP-IP voice gateway capabilities for connecting to Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunking services as an alternative for Primary Rate Interface (PRI) or Foreign-Exchange-Office (FXO) voice connectivity to the Service Provider.
- Four-port 10/100 Fast Ethernet managed switch which supports VLAN: two ports have Power over Ethernet (PoE) which can power external access points or IP Phones.
- 11g/n secure access-point option based on the draft 802.11n standard which has support for autonomous or Cisco Unified WLAN design.
- This series is fan-less thus offering a quiet, comfortable working environment for small office setup.
- One USB 1.1 port for security eToken credentials, booting from USB as well as loading configurations
- Web-based tools and Cisco proprietary IOS software provide easy setup, deployment, and remote-management capabilities.
CISCO IP PHONES
The business environment today encompasses a range of employee communication approaches and workspaces. The Cisco IP phone assortment includes user-friendly, full-featured IP phones that meet the needs overall needs of your organization.
Cisco IP Phones range from simple cost-effective IP phones to sophisticated corporate phones for executives. The phones range from the 3900 series, 6900 series, 7800 series, and 8800 series.
The 3900 series came in to replace traditional analog and digital phones with cost-effective VoIP communications. The Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3900 series has a combined easy-to-use ergonomic design with basic communications features.
The 3900 series phone is a very simple and eco-friendly communication solution that is easy to use, simply place the phone on the desktop or mount it on a wall.
The 3900 Series phones are ideal for use in environments like office lobbies, cafeterias, retail stores, manufacturing industries, and school classrooms.
The most common model in this series of Cisco phones is the Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3905.
The 3905 Unified SIP phone has the following features:
- A single-line IP phone that supports two concurrent calls
- A small monochrome graphical display 128 x 32 pixel with a two-way navigation button.
- Flexible hands-free communication made capable of full-duplex speakerphones.
- The fixed key for the most common telephony features such as hold transfer, redial and mute.
- Has a foldable, single-position display stand to simplify wall-mount deployments.
- The use of recycled plastic in the design of this phone makes it an eco-friendly communication solution.
- It has support for Session Initiation Protocol
Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series
Cisco 6900 series is a very user-friendly, cost-effective IP phone that meets most of your office communication needs. It offers affordable, reliable voice and video communications with a user- and eco-friendly endpoint. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series is designed to improve productivity, promote collaboration while reducing operating expenses without compromising on the delivery of superior user experience.
This affordable IP Phone features a compact design ideal for hospitality guest rooms.
Cisco 7800 IP Phone
The Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series is an ideal cost-effective solution for small-to-large companies. If you have older analog and digital telephony desk phones today and wish to migrate to Cisco Unified Communications, then the 7800 Series could be your phone of choice.
The IP Phone 7800 Series introduces 5 models (IP Phone 7861, 7841, 7821, 7811 and IP Conference Phone 7832) to the portfolio.
The models range in their support, from a single line model for users with light voice communications needs to a 16-line model for highly active users of VoIP communications. There is also an audio conference phone which supports small conference/huddle rooms up to 6 people.
The Cisco IP Phone 7821 is designed for small to large businesses. It delivers advanced IP Telephony features and crystal clear wideband audio performance to deliver an easy-to-use, full-featured voice communications experience on Cisco on-premises and hosted infrastructure platforms and third-party hosted call control.
Get simple, highly secure, and highly cost-effective voice communications for small to large businesses with the Cisco IP Phone 7841. It is an ideal endpoint for moderately active voice communications needs of workers, administrative staff, and managers. Cisco on-premises, hosted, Webex Calling, and third-party call control offer flexible deployment options.
The Cisco 7861 IP Phone is one of the latest communications tools designed to improve the communication and collaboration capabilities of a wide number of different business types.
Alongside the sixteen-s eparate line and programmable keys, the 7861 also features dedicated fixed keys for even more efficiency, while the built-in speakerphone enables hands-free communications for added mobility and flexibility during every call.
Using wideband audio, all conversations are transmitted with absolute clarity whether it be through the handset, (optional) headset or speakerphone to ensure no important information is missed or crucially important figures are misheard.
With multiple deployment options, the 7861 will run in both on-premises PBX or cloud PBX environments and is, therefore, an extremely flexible solution that will support existing investments as well as future investments for any businesses undergoing DX.
- Four line and programmable feature keys enable quick access to telephony features and staff
- High-resolution, graphical grayscale display makes viewing easier
- Dedicated fixed keys** ease communications for increased efficiency
- Built-in speakerphone adds freedom with hands-free communications
- Wideband for enhanced audio clarity is supported with the handset, speaker, or a headset.