Our customers, while selecting their preferred structure solution from Hubtech design, are able to save significantly on total site costs. In other words, more than 10 years of engagement and expertise is at your disposal.
The face width is the measurement of each side of the triangular structure that sits upon a tapered bottom section that is anchored to the foundation base by a pivot pin. Galvanized steel guyed wire/ cables of varying sizes support the Mast.
The height and economy of the design will dictate whether the structure has three or four Leg stand Tower.
- Mast and Tower can be used for several purposes
- To support radio antennas such as Wireless (Hotspot) point to Multiple points
- To support Fibre Optic from Base Station to Client Stations via Air -fiber and so on.
- To support antennas and provide mobile operators coverage for telecommunication operators
- To support conductors in overhead power lines for electricity companies.
Hubtech Masts and towers designs
Our three or four-legged angular iron are self-supporting towers made of triangular angular elements designed on a triangular/square base pattern. The communication Tower is optimized to last-minute modification and modules can easily be interchanged
according to the specific site design.
Our towers can be supplied with a variety of accessories, such as platforms, antenna mounts, safety devices, obstruction lights, lightning protection kit and more. All of the accessories can be installed at any desired height and orientation according to customer
Usage of 3 or 4 Legged Angular Towers:
- GSM/CDMA Equipment
- Video Surveillance Equipment
- Wind Turbine
Available in heights of 20 to 90m, It is designed for light to medium loads, Available with a large variety of accessories that can be easily mounted at any stage, Designed for typical cellular GSM sites.